CloudRouterSwitch naming details
CloudRouterSwitch (short version CRS) naming consists of:
<3 digit number>-<list of ports>-<built-in wireless card>-<enclosure type>
- 3 digit number
- 1st digit stands for series
- 2nd-3rd digit – total number of wired interfaces (Ethernet, SFP, SFP+)
- list of ports
- -<n>G – number of Gigabit Ethernet ports
- -<n>S – number of SFP ports
- -<n>S+ – number of SFP+ ports
- built-in wireless card – same as for RouterBOARD products.
- enclosure type – same as for RouterBOARD products.